Pumpkin Spice Latte

Monday, December 3, 2012

So, yes, I know this is a little late since it's now December, but hey, it's still technically fall so I think it's fair game to post a fall drink recipe! Plus, I will probably be enjoying these well into March since they are so good and perfect for any cold day.

This recipe comes from Averie Cooks. I found it on Pinterest and couldn't help but share. If you are a lover of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, then this recipe is for you! Not only is this a much cheaper alternative, but once you have all the ingredients, you don't have to run out every time you want one. You can make up a bigger batch of the pumpkin milk and use it throughout the week.

I do have to mention that this recipe uses real pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. What you get at Starbucks is a pumpkin flavored syrup that uses neither of these. That being said, these ingredients do not fully dissolve so you will have a little settling at the bottom of your cup. Personally, I would prefer the real stuff instead of a pumpkin syrup, but the choice is yours.

After making just one of these at home, there is no way I would spend four bucks for one ever again!

[image: Averie Cooks - Pumpkin Spice Latte]

Pumpkin Spice Latte

2 comments: