Florida bound!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's mini-vacation time! Mike and I are flying down to Tampa, Florida today for a miniature vacation or vacationette as I like to call it. We will be spending four days with my grandparents that live down in Hudson. We are so excited to see them!

Mike has actually never met my grandfather. We really wanted them to meet before the wedding since my grandpa couldn't travel to Maryland for the wedding, but our busy schedule didn't allow it. We were thrilled when we found cheap tickets a few months ago and I have been looking forward to it since.

The even nicer part is that Maryland is starting to get pretty snowy. I am definitely ready for 75 degree weather and their pool/jacuzzi combo! It will be so great to spend some time with them and I promise to take LOTS of pictures!

Au revior! Adios! Ciao!

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment