Spring has Sprung!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today is the first day of Spring! FINALLY!

I have been anxiously awaiting this day since the first day of the new year. Even though it's still absolutely freezing and we are still getting those stubborn snow flakes here and there, I don't care. To me, spring is here! When I think of the first signs of spring I immediately think of... Daffodils!

[via]

Unfortunately I haven't seen many blooming. Maybe one or two but not enough to get a good photo of my own. Nevertheless, today I am celebrating! I will be looking forward to the rising temperatures as the weeks pass.

This month has been a busy one for both me and Mike. Our lives have been very consumed with work lately so there hasn't been too much else that we are focusing on. The appraisal and loan process have passed very smoothly so far and we are still in the waiting game for our first house. We are officially 76 days away from closing!

I am hoping that once we get through March and the weather warms up a bit, time won't drag as much. It's so exciting to think that before we know it, we will be moving in! Since we are almost through the process though, I'm trying hard to appreciate every day living in our little apartment. While we are severely lacking in space and storage, this is still our first place together and I want to make sure that we cherish this time. I'm definitely a little torn but I know that it will be great to have a big yard and more than one bedroom!

We have a bunch of exciting things planned for the next couple of months so I am hoping that they kind of carry us through until June. Lord knows we will have our hands full after we close. Can't wait to share all of the adventures on the blog!

Happy Vernal Equinox!

No comments:

Post a Comment