Challenge Day 11 - Sell yourself

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 11: Sell yourself in ten words or less.

Today was one of those days where I waited to see what other people wrote for this prompt before I decided what I would write myself. I really liked what Jenni posted on SOML so I think I will follow her lead. Things have just been so nuts this weekend that I am really lacking inspiration. We've had a bit of a family emergency, so these last few days have been very emotionally draining. I am feeling a little glazed over and disconnected and I am hoping that it's not coming across in my posts. I also want to apologize for posting Day 10 today as well. I know it's a day late but I figured it was better late than never.

We got to do The Color Run this morning to unwind a little and had an absolute blast. It was my first 5K ever and I was so happy to have my husband and friends running right by my side. I am planning to do a little post on it later this week but I just want to say I would highly recommend checking it out if the race is coming to a city near you.

Anyway, back to the prompt...

If I had to sell myself in ten words or less, I would likely choose these words:

Passionate.
Hardworking.
Empathetic.
Emotional.
Devoted.
Planner.
Detailed.
Problem-solver.
Dreamer.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and please, take some time today to sit with or talk to your loved ones. Tell them how much you love them. It's so important not to take them for granted. I know this is totally unrelated to today's topic but it's just as a little reminder from me to you as it's something I am thinking about a lot this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, well done on the run. It sounds like fun. I hope your recent worries have happy outcomes. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really was a great time. :)

      Delete
  2. Well done on the run! I did a colour run two weeks ago and hardly had any colour on me :(
    Lovely little reminder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's such a shame! They gave us color packets and we ended up using those to get the most color on us by throwing it at each other, haha!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete