Challenge Day 19 - The Best Blogs Out There

Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 19: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

Sorry for the late catch-up post from yesterday and also for today. I know I am posting a day behind but it's the best I can do for now. I'm finding it really hard to blog on the weekends and we have a funeral today so there will be lots of commotion. I still have not written today's post but I will try to write it later today. Thank you for having patience during this rough time.

I know I've been a bit distracted lately but I am working to try and get my blogging mojo back. 

Today's post is a fun and easy one! Hooray!

1. Jenni @ Story of my Life


This is an obvious one. I read her blog just about every single day and since I am a bit new on her page, I've been skimming through past posts that pop up to get to know her a little better. She is an incredible writer and photographer. I love the insight she gives into writing, blogging, love, marriage, and life in general. Her posts are very balanced. One day she could be writing about a very personal topic and the next she is sharing the best pizza place in Austin where she lives. It's never too heavy or too fluffy. I love it!

2. Jessica @ Little Baby Garvin


I posted about her before but she really is one of my favorites. She's the one who is famous for the chalkboards. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out her page. I don't have kids but when I do, I hope I can be as cool of a mama as she is! Her daughter is adorable, she's hilarious, and I love her style. As long as she keeps writing, I'll keep reading!

3. Sherry and John @ Young House Love


Since Mike and I are just about to wrap up on buying our first home, I was super excited when I found out about this blog. This DIY power couple has seen and done pretty much everything in the way of homeownership. I love to see how they transform their homes one project at a time. I say homes because as of a few weeks ago, they bought their third house! It's yet another fixer upper looking for some love. I can't wait to see what they do and I am excited to use their tips as we renovate our very own house!

4. Taralynn @ Undressed Skeleton


If you've never heard of her, I strongly encourage you to read her story. I love the recipes she posts and all of the advice she gives. She's a gorgeous, strong-willed, fun-loving girl and she is incredibly inspiring. She has come a long way in her journey and could really provide a lot of insight to a lot of women (and even men) out there. 

5. Sarah @ Yes and Yes

This is a new blog for me. I just recently stumbled upon it and fell in love. I kind of consider it a big "how-to" guide for life. Sarah has done and seen a lot of things and she shares her insight on travel, friends, relationships, and much more. I checked out some of her best posts and really loved the voice she brought to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment