Challenge Day 26 - From the web

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 26: Something you read online. Leave a link and discuss, if you'd like.

Holy cow, Day 26! It's amazing to me that May is almost over! There is so much coming up for us at the end of this month and I am trying to brace myself for the craziness.

We drove up to Maine on Friday afternoon and didn't make to Ocean Park until 2:00AM. We are here for "work weekend" at Mike's family's cottage - The Mayflower. It's one of my absolute favorite spots in the entire world. The cottage is like a museum with all of its history and the community and family is incredible. There's so much to say so I'll save it for another day. I will do a separate post on our trip sometime this week.

On to today's topic!

So this is not something that I read online... it's more like something I found and watched and then balled my eyes out to one afternoon this past week. It's a video that has been floating around the internet. I thought it was beautiful and totally worth sharing. You might want to grab a tissue or 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment