Challenge Day 27 - Dear Readers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 27: A letter to your readers.

Dear Readers,

I am not sure how many of you are out there but I want you to know that I appreciate every single one of you! Thank you for following along and listening to the nonsense I put up here. Your support means so much to me and I am so grateful that you take the time out of your week to check in with what's going on in our lives.

When I started this blog, I mainly intended for it to be just for me to document all the things Mike and I do in our newlywed journey together. Shortly after I started the Blog Every Day in May Challenge though, I realized how many other awesome bloggers there are out there. The blogosphere is like a whole different universe and it's very exciting for me to be a part of it.

For those of you that found me through the challenge, I'm so glad you decided to stop by! I hope that we get to be bloggy friends and I am excited to learn all about you too!

Thank you all again and Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment