Challenge Day 3 - Uncomfortable things

Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

Here's my top 25. Oh, you know I have a list...

1. Public speaking.
2. Saliva.
3. Bacteria in general - I'm a germaphobe. Thanks, Micro.
4. When someone gives me a compliment.
5. Photos of women with their bare pregnant bellies. Just... awkward.
6. When someone does something to embarrass themselves.
7. Men in short shorts.
8. Men in speedos.
9. Hairy men in short shorts or speedos.
10. Clowns.
11. Close talkers. Please, stay out of my bubble.
12. The word "preggers" or "preggo."
13. Sitting there listening to other people sing you "Happy Birthday."
14. When the rest of the stalls in a public restroom are empty and someone chooses the one right next to you.
15. Squeaky chalk.
16. Jersey barriers.
17. The McDonald's McRib.
18. Bad American Idol auditions. (See number 6)
19. Watching Taylor Swift perform. (See number 6, again)
20. The sound of people chewing.
21. Spencer Pratt.
22. Licking an envelope.
23. Couples making out at a bar.
24. Answering a question that was directed at someone else.
25. Scientology.

 

6 comments:

  1. You scraped together a nice list and picked on a few items that annoy me as well.
    Dad
    (Remember, I know the list)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! Those words!! Haha love you dad!

      Delete
  2. hahahhaha, your list has me cracking up and nodding my head at most of these! Great to read your blog!

    http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Haha I know they drive me crazy! It's good to know that I'm not alone!

      Delete
  3. I totally 110% agree with #1
    13 Really? Never heard anyone say that before.
    14 Kind of awkward isnt it....
    15 What I hated most at slade!
    16 Yes I drive slower when stuck driving next to them on highways... They don't "give" if you hit them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you're so right, those darn Jersey barriers!

      Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete