Challenge Day 5 - Little Baby Garvin

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

There are a ton of people that I could potentially devote this post to. I am so incredibly lucky to be surrounded by such awesome people that love and support me no matter what and they would all be so easy to write about. Unfortunately, none of them are really blogger friends. Considering that the only people who read this are my family (hey mom!) and a few of my friends that see the links I post to Facebook, there wasn't anyone that I could really pinpoint to write about that qualified as a "blogger friend." I haven't quite gotten into that world... yet.

So, instead, I thought I would pick a blog that I really like and rave about them.

If you have a Pinterest account, you likely have seen a pin like this:

via


Look familiar? Yes that's right, I am taking today to share how much I love Jessica's blog Little Baby Garvin!

I found her blog through Pinterest of course like I'm sure many others have. I was absolutely in love with her weekly chalkboard drawings that she used to track her pregnancy. I highly recommend that you check out her blog if you have not yet seen them. She is so talented artistically and the things she draws, even now after her baby was born, are so incredible and creative! She also has a shop on Etsy where you can buy prints of her work. 

Since having her adorable little girl, Harper Eve, she has kept her readers up to date with all kinds of fun baby stuff as well as different home decor projects, recipes and such. I don't even have kids of my own but I love reading her stuff. Their family celebrates literally EVERY holiday and she posts such awesome festive ideas for each one with links to everything. I would seriously love to be a fly on the wall in her awesome house.  She is also absolutely hilarious! Her witty writing is what really keeps me reading. That and the adorable photos of her little one. Yea, I may be a little obsessed, but I can't help it!

I know I am definitely not doing her justice in my description so I suggest that you click this link right here and check it out for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. I love her!! I almost chose her for my challenge yesterday too haha. Harper is the cutest thing ever, I'm now obsessed with chalkboards AND dance pants. She is one cool chick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! She seriously is the coolest! And the baby clothes, oh gosh, so adorable! I hope they still sell them when I have kids, haha

      Delete
  2. A friend sent me the link to your blog after she stumbled across this, you are so sweet for saying all of these kind things!! You made my day. So happy to have sweet readers like you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Harper is just absolutely precious! Your family is just beautiful :)

      Thank you so much for stopping by!!

      Delete