Challenge Day 6 - What I do

Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how wold you answer the question, "What do you do?"

What do I do? Hmmm, what do I do? These little prompts are getting tough. It's hard for me to even think like this every once in a while, let alone, every single day! So, what do I do...

Well, for one thing, I blog. That's an easy one.

I also love, a lot. I love to love.

I explore life. I sing loudly (and poorly). I read. I cook. I laugh. I make mistakes. I try to remember that it's okay to make mistakes. I dream of traveling the world.  I collect moments. I try to soak up every last bit of life in every day. I take lots of photos. This is mostly how I try to collect those moments and soak up every bit of life.

I take naps. I share. I dance. I connect - with people, music, nature and anything else that's beautiful. I try to be a good wife, daughter, and friend.

Most of all I try to slow down and enjoy what I do. Because in the end, I think that's the most important thing you can do.

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the linkup! Great post :) I'm the same as you -- love to love and love to live! Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my blog. I am so excited to be meeting so many other awesome bloggers out there! :)

      Delete
  2. I like this, I went kinda like this for my post when everyone else did something else, so I added mine in.. so many ways to be interpreted! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, so true! I noticed that everyone seems to interpret this one a little differently and I love that. So unique.

      Delete