Crab Feast on Friday

Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF! So happy that the weekend is here! Well, almost... only a few more hours to go...

Mike and I have some super awesome plans this weekend to keep working through all of the boxes stacked up in our guest room and office. Yea, I know, woo to the freakin' hoo...

The good news about this weekend? Verizon is coming on Sunday and we are finally getting internet hooked up at the house! I can finally give my parents a break since I've been over their house several times this week to "borrow" their wi-fi. Gotta keep the blog running somehow! (And feed my Facebook addiction.)

Funny thing is, we are heading back over there tonight for a crab feast. Can't get rid of me yet guys! Okay, so we were invited over this time, but still...

Anyway, I'm super excited to kick back and enjoy some crabs and beer with the fam. A very nice end to a long work week.
Speaking of crabs and all things Bawlmer, I heard this on the radio the other day and it cracked me up. For those not familiar with the culture of Baltimore, check this out, you'll get a kick out of it.


That accent is not a joke...

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment