Time to get packing

Friday, July 5, 2013

We did manage to kick back, relax, and enjoy a few tasty adult beverages at a cookout or two yesterday. I'm really thankful too, because I honestly thought that this was how we would end up spending most of the day...
Not very festive, huh?

Fortunately, we weren't stuck inside the entire time packing boxes upon boxes while listening to everyone else have fun outside.

Unfortunately, we still have a lot to pack and since Mike is at work today, the responsibility falls on me. Bleh.

Because I will be up to my ears in cardboard and packing tape for the next few days, you may not hear from me much until next week.

The good news is that by the end of this weekend, we will have a new residence! YAY!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment