Strawberry Mojito Sangria

Monday, August 12, 2013

I don't know about you but I've got a bad case of the Mondays.

I walked into work this morning and sat down at my desk, booted up my computer, and logged in to find that all of my documents had disappeared. Yes, everything. GONE.

And since my boss was out last week, I was planning to present all kinds of data to him that I had worked on while he was gone. But obviously, that wasn't gonna happen.

Lucky me.

After a long conversation with several IT helpdesk folks, we figured out the issue. Yay! Except that I wouldn't have access to my data for almost a week. Boo!

Today has been nothing but trouble and I've been dreaming about a nice cold cocktail since about 10AM this morning. That being said, I thought it would be more than appropriate to share one of my favorite summer sangria recipes.

When that clock hits 4:30, you can bet I'll  be heading straight to the store to pick up the ingredients to make it!

Hope your Monday is going better than mine! Cheers!

[via]

Strawberry Mojito Sangria

Ingredients
8 large mint sprigs, plus 12 for garnish
3/4 cup lime juice (about 1 medium lime)
1/2 cup agave syrup
8 cups sauvignon blanc
1/2 cup peaches, sliced
10 strawberries, sliced
1/2 cup lemon-lime seltzer
12 lime wheels, for garnish

Directions
In a pitcher, muddle mint with lime juice and agave.

Remove mint, then add wine, peaches, and strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.

When ready to serve, stir well and add seltzer.

Serve in wineglasses and garnish each with fresh mint and a lime wheel. Makes 12 Servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment