Blogtember Day 16: That Not-so-snarky Facebook Post

Friday, September 27, 2013

Challenge: An anonymous letter to your Facebook friends. Be as snarky as you'd like. (but don't include people's real names.) 

Today's prompt certainly provides a great opportunity for me to rant and rave about all of the annoying things people do on Facebook. 

Those people who still don't know the difference between their, they're, and there. 

The friends who send me about 234875987234 invites a day to play Lucky Slots or Candy Crush or any one of the other ridiculous games I have no interest in playing. 

Or the ones who take selfies every hour on the hour.

Yes, they all definitely drive me a bit crazy. 

But since yesterday's post, I feel like it wouldn't be right for me to go on and on about something so negative when I'm still feeling so positive. 

I'm home sick from work today (looks like I finally wore myself out) and I really don't have the energy to write anything long and exciting. So instead, I leave you with this happy little clip :)


Have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday for the last day of Blogtember!

No comments:

Post a Comment