Blogtember Day 2: Three Months Off

Thursday, September 5, 2013

[via]

Challenge Day 2: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)
I can imagine that if I was given the opportunity to take three months off from everything I currently do, my journey would look something like that of Elizabeth’s from Eat, Pray, Love.
I would do nothing but travel.
Well, I guess I should say that this is what I would do given three months off AND unlimited funds…
But, yes, I would travel.
Italy, New Zealand, Greece, Thailand, Costa Rica, Spain. I’d want to see the world.
I’m not sure where I would start or even how I would get there but for three months I would do nothing but sit around and soak up the cultures of the world. I would eat, write, take photos, and bask in the glory of a new experience.
Since I was young, I’ve always had an appetite for adventure and a longing to explore places I’ve never seen. New cities, new people, new food, new sights, sounds and smells.
I want to discover it all. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, a whole three months?? Where do you even start? I would definitely do the travel thing as well. I would totally do a cross-country road trip with the fam! Singing songs, roadside attractions, I want it all! I think an over seas trip would be for later, when Caroline is old enough to say "I don't like airline food, Mom..I need some cheez-its pronto.."
    Rome would be awesome.. As an art history geek, Florence would be an essential stop along the way. But I'm totally down for the tri-fecta, England, Ireland and Scotland! Woah, that would be rockin! Take me back to my roots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of a cross-country road trip! I would honestly love to visit all 50 states one day! :)

      Delete