Blogtember Day 7: Shopaholic

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Challenge: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

Oh, what would we ever do without Etsy?
I have so many favorite shops it will be hard to narrow it down but here goes!
I discovered this little shop when I was searching for wedding albums after we got married. I wanted to do something a little different with our pictures instead of the typical leather-bound albums. When I saw the wood and the hand-torn pages, I immediately fell in love and I placed a custom order as fast as I could. Michelle’s work is absolutely beautiful and not only are the books incredible, but even the packaging is GORGEOUS, too!

This shop is based out of Ellicott City, Maryland, (yay for local!) and I found their shop when it was featured on Etsy a while back. Everything they make is absolutely precious and the detail they put into their designs is incredible. They primarily do wedding stationary and portraits. I wish I had known about them before our wedding!


Ever seen the headbands that Jessica (of Little Baby Garvin) puts on her adorable little girl Harper? Yep, this is where they come from. AND I AM OBSESSED. Even though I don’t have little ones of my own yet, that doesn’t mean I can’t dream about the days when I get to “decorate the baby!”


I know this one isn’t an Etsy shop but it’s still online! The owner and super talented decorator of these adorable little treats is the sister of a girl I went to high school with. I have honestly never seen more a more delectable cookie! They’re almost too pretty to eat!


 
I stumbled upon this shop when I was browsing for eco-friendly jewelry a couple of months ago. They acutally make their jewelry from fallen branches, trees, and other scraps of wood that would have otherwise gone to waste. While I love a nice piece of jewelry, I don't like to wear anything too extravagant or flashy, and these simple yet beautiful pieces are just my style!

Are you just as obsessed with Etsy as I am? What are some of your favorite shops? Feel free to leave a comment and share what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment