Boston

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Last month, one of my best friends and I took a short trip up to Boston to explore for a weekend. Upon arriving, we quickly realized that it's nearly impossible to see all of the wonderful things that Boston has to offer in a single weekend. Still, we tried to cram as much fun and shenanigans as we could into our short stay. We visited a few touristy places like Fenway Park and Harvard, navigated the subway on our own (this is actually a major fear of mine), took lots of beautiful pictures, ate some pretty incredible food, and had so much fun discovering a new city.
This was the view from our hotel. We stayed at the Hilton in Back Bay. It was gorgeous.  
Beautiful, Alicia! :)
Harvard!
We are definitely planning a trip back so that we can get a second look and hopefully we'll be able to stay longer than just a few days!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! I wish you had told me! We could have had a blogger meet up and I could have shown you around haha! Next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I didn't even think about it!! :(

      We are planning another trip up soon and I will definitely let you know! It would be great to meet up!! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a great city! I can't wait to visit in May :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great place! There is SOO much to do! Hope you have a blast!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Looks like a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was fun! I can't wait to visit again and see more that Boston has to offer!

      Delete