One Year Blogiversary!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 
[via] 

Notice anything different? I hope so!

I was having a hard time coming up with something to do for my one year "blogiversary" so I decided it was time for a fresh look, and this time I actually paid for the upgrade! Yep, that's right. I thought it was time to put on my big girl panties and get serious about the looks of this little blog of mine. I have lots of ideas for a full out custom design but until I nail down exactly what I want, I probably won't be changing anything for a while.

In the mean time, Ashley from Dinosaur Stew had exactly what I was looking for! The layout was super easy to install and I couldn't be happier! And ain't she a beaut?

I seriously am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I've been blogging for an entire year. I didn't think I'd make it past a month!

I'm still pretty clueless about where I want to go with it, but for now, I think I'll just keep on supplying the randomness and hoping that you all keep on reading. I've met so many amazingly sweet ladies through this experience and I've learned so much about the blogosphere this past year. I can only hope to continue learning, growing, and meeting new people in year number 2!

In honor of this anniversary, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with a big fat slice of cake! Who cares that it's not even 9:00AM. Any excuse to indulge, right?

Happy one year little blog!

2 comments: