Slow and steady

Monday, October 7, 2013

Things have been a little quiet for us around the house lately. All three of us (little Carlisle included) have been slammed by sickness and it seems we've been a little slow to recover.

This week we don't have a lot planned, which I think will be nice. I've found that sometimes I enjoy the quiet, lazy days more than the ones where we have lots of fun things going on. It's good to take a little time to relax and enjoy the slowness.

That being said, I didn't really have anything planned for this post today, so I thought I'd share a video of one of my favorite songs. I hadn't heard it in a long time before this afternoon and it's truly such a beautiful song. Mr. Mraz has such a way with words.

Especially in the ups and downs of life, with relationships in particular, it's such a wonderful reminder.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment