Taking Stock

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Throwback to a fall trip to New Hampshire back in good old 2010. Playing in the leaves.

I saw this list this morning on Amanda's blog Eloquent English and I liked it so much I totally filled it out myself so I thought I'd share. It was nice to reflect a little and take a moment to check in with myself. Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday!

Making: festive fall centerpieces
Cooking: braised chicken in white wine sauce
Drinking: pumpkin spice chai tea (Yay for Trader Joe’s!)
Reading: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Wanting: to carve our pumpkins
Looking: forward to dressing up for Halloween
Playing: Pandora – Lover of the Light by Mumford & Sons
Wasting: time on Facebook
Sewing: the top for my Halloween costume!
Wishing: I could take a drive to see the foliage up north
Enjoying: this beautiful, crisp fall weather
Waiting: for the clock to hit 5:00 so I can go home
Liking: my cozy new sweater from Old Navy
Wondering: what will happen next in my book
Loving: my incredibly thoughtful husband

Hoping: to show him the same thoughtfulness in return
Marvelling: at the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets lately
Needing: a nap
Smelling: the lovely perfume I borrowed from my mama
Wearing: brown leather boots, perfect for fall
Following: my heart
Noticing: how quickly 2013 is passing
Knowing: that each day is a precious gift
Thinking: I need to slow down
Bookmarking: this b
ecause it is both beautiful and interesting
Opening: endless email
Giggling: at the video I took of curious little Carlisle falling into the bath tub (don’t worry I saved him)
Feeling: loved

4 comments:

  1. Glad you like your sweater :) Also, that was a really neat video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I may be living in it for a few days. It's sooo comfy! haha

      Delete
  2. i really love that video! It's interesting and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought so too! It was so different yet so beautiful at the same time.

      Delete