The Boys Behind the Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Can I just say I'm really grateful for all of these link-ups these past couple weeks? Because, well, let's be honest, I'm really struggling to find good content on my own. I've got a lot coming next week though, so I guess I'll be able to redeem myself then.

This link-up has actually been going on for a few months now but this is the first time I am participating. I never thought Mike would be interested in sharing anything on my blog, but as it turns out, he is!

So without further ado, I'll turn the keyboard over to my handsome hubster...

1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Outgoing, Helpful, Romantic, Restless, and Entertaining.

2. What is your biggest fear?
I try not to fear much in life, because I think it will hold you back from being who you want to become.  However, as I am married to one of the most amazing individuals I have ever met, I would say I have the fear of losing my wife.

3. What is your favorite candy?
Not Candy Corn. Samoa's for sure!!!!

4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I would say the best would have to be a ghost buster, with Slimer attached to my shoulder (as if it was following me).

5. Who is your favorite football team?
Hmmmmm, ask my wife.
See Below.

This photo gives pretty good evidence of how serious he is about his team. Literally almost every item in his wardrobe has an Eagles logo somewhere on it.


Boys Behind The Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love his answer to #1! Jordan would NOT say he's romantic at all. You got a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagles fan! I'm a native Pennsylvanian. You guys are very cute together!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete