Update from my couch

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Remember how I posted on Friday that I was home sick from work? Yea, I'm STILL here.

Out of nowhere something hit me pretty hard and all I can say is I am down for the count. I've been on the couch for almost all of the last five days so I wanted to at least post an update to say I hadn't fallen off the face of the Earth.

Although, things haven't been entirely terrible. On Saturday I did get off the couch long enough to head down to the SPCA to pick up this little guy...
 Meet Carlisle! Our very first fur baby!
 

We are so excited to have him as a part of our little family!

He's only 8 weeks old and full of energy. He's adjusting to his new home pretty well. There isn't an area he has not explored. 

Right now, he's attacking my fingers and head and blanket and keyboard and pretty much anything else he can get his adorable little paws on. Of course, it makes blogging a bit more difficult but it's so nice to have a little cuddle buddy when you're sick.

Aaand now he just fell behind the couch.. gotta go! Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww he is so cute!! Having animals around definitely makes life better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! He's such a sweetie!

      Delete