Christmas Wishlist

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I've only picked up a few things here and there but that's mainly because I don't plan on doing much shopping until after Thanksgiving. In the last few years, I've gotten hooked on all of the awesome online Black Friday deals as well as the even bigger ones they offer on Cyber Monday. That's honestly when I do most of my shopping. I'm able to score some awesome deals on all of the things my family wants without even leaving the house and have it all shipped to me weeks before Christmas - most of the time for free. I can't think of a better way to shop! It has really eliminated a lot of stress and all it takes is a little planning ahead.

Since I've pretty much nailed down the list of things I'll be looking to scoop up for my friends and family this year, I thought it might be fun to throw together a little list of the things I've had my eye on this year for myself. Who doesn't love rounding up a little Christmas wish list?



one - I actually first saw this top on Pinterest and the moment that I did, I pretty much flipped my lid! I have a bit of an obsession with sloths and if someone actually did get me this shirt, I would likely live in it forever.

 two - These mittens are from Target and when I was wandering around the store the other day, I tried them on and fell in love. They are super soft and I've literally been wearing the same pair of gloves since middle school so I think it's about time for an upgrade.

three - With all of the hiking and camping that Mike and I do, it's surprising to me that I don't really have a good quality rain jacket. I know how nice Columbia's products are so I think this one, especially in this sweet Deep Blush color, would be perfect for any nasty weather. 

four -  Once again, another Target item. I am an addict. I love the size and the amount of storage that this little cross-body bag provides. Something just like it has been on my wishlist for a few months but a much more expensive version, so this one, at only a fraction of the cost, is much more reasonable and just as adorable!

five - I probably could have put all of Rifle Paper Co.'s products on here (their stationary is just to die for) but I've had my eye on these notebooks for quite some time. They're just so pretty and cheery! 

six - The same goes for Anthropologie. I could probably have put their entire store on my wishlist. But when I was browsing their site, I stumbled upon these incredible mugs that would go so well with the decor I'm planning for our dining room. Instead of using them for drinking, I was thinking having one or two might be perfect to hold a couple of succulents. 

What's on your list this year?

1 comment: