Sick Day

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My sick day cuddle buddy.

Guess who's sick again? Yep, you guessed it, this girl. I have never been so bummed about it in my life. The timing could not have been worse for me. We had all kinds of plans to start getting ready for Christmas after Thanksgiving and had to cancel all of them. On top of that, I've watched as everyone else got to put up Christmas trees, decorate their homes, bake cookies, and deck the halls in all sorts of festive ways. You can guarantee the minute I feel better, I'll be going full out Griswold on this place. I've certainly had enough time to plan out what I want to do.

I was just thankful I didn't get sick until after all of our Thanksgiving festivities. But literally the next day, it all started to go down hill. I woke up Saturday morning with a slight fever and a stuffy nose and have been on the couch since.

I'm finally feeling up to blogging again so I'm trying to harness this energy while I've got it. I'm uploading some photos from Thanksgiving and will hopefully write a little post or two for this week.

My plans for the rest of the day include copious amounts of Gilmore Girls, tea, and toast. And quite a few naps.

Have a healthy and happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Gilmore girls is the best way to spend a day! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my all-time favorite shows! And thank you! :)

      Delete