Taking a break

Monday, December 16, 2013


[via]

Well hey there! I hope the holidays have been treating you well. Things have been pretty eventful for us lately with all kinds of Christmas parties, birthdays, decorating, shopping, wrapping, and so many other holiday events. I know I haven't been blogging as much recently and with Christmas and New Years approaching, I am finding less and less time to sit down every day and write something.

That being said, I've been thinking that it might be best for me to take a little break from the blogosphere until the new year. A short vacation to enjoy the holidays with friends and family seems to be just what I need to refresh and recharge. That way I can get back into blogging full swing at the beginning of the new year. In reality, it's only two weeks, but with life flying by and the chaos of this time of year, I'm really feeling called to slow down a bit and focus on my family this holiday season. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year!

See you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment