Christmas Re-cap

Monday, January 6, 2014

I know I'm way behind on this but I still feel the need to post a couple of pictures from our Christmas festivities. After uploading everything that was on my camera, I realized that I didn't take too many photos so I apologize for the lack of material. We had an incredibly low-key holiday which probably had something to do with it. We tried to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the company of our family. We went through all of our typical Christmas Eve traditions and then snuggled up back at our house to watch my favorite Christmas movie (the original) "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!"

When we woke up the next morning, I was so excited to jump out of bed and get our first Christmas in our new home started. I made an overnight French toast which was actually really tasty. Mike's family came up to our house this year so we celebrated with them in the morning and then went over to my parent's house that evening for a gift exchange and our traditional steak and lobster dinner. I literally crave this meal all year, so I was on cloud nine when we finally got to feast.

Overall, it was a beautiful Christmas and we thoroughly enjoyed how slow and easy it felt. I hope that all of our Christmases can be this simple for years to come. I hope everyone else had a fantastic holiday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man... those potatoes! Looks like a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete