Happy New Year! - 2014

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm baaack! And gosh does it feel good to be blogging again!

I had an absolutely fantastic and much needed break relaxing with family and friends. Our holiday was simple but still special and most importantly - stress free. I'll do a little Christmas re-cap later in the week and share a few photos from all of the festivities over the holiday.


We rang in the new year last night with a big group of our family and friends and had a blast celebrating into the wee hours of the morning. Holidays are just so much more magical when you're surrounded by the people that you love. We had a wonderful dinner, played games, enjoyed a few cocktails, and even got a surprise fireworks show right in the back yard. I can already tell that 2014 is going to be a wonderful year, packed full of adventure, and I can't wait to experience it and blog about it all along the way.

Happy New Year everyone! Cheers!

4 comments: