Sorry for the silence

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[via]

We've been extremely boring lately, so there just hasn't been anything interesting to chat about.  Unless, of course, you consider our adventures on the couch every night watching trashy TV shows or movies back to back interesting.  In that case, there you have it.

My to-do list keeps getting longer the more I sit, but I simply don't have the energy or motivation to do any of it. Our house is a complete wreck, I haven't cooked in almost two weeks, the laundry is piling up, and I seem to have lost track of my days. As far as I'm concerned, as long as the cat gets fed and the bills are paid, I've accomplished enough. (Wow, that sounds bad.)

Yep, it's true, I am definitely in a bit of a slump. This nasty, icy weather just does that to me. I'm so, so ready for pretty flowers, warm breezes, and sunshine that I've reached the point where I'd probably give my right arm if we could fast forward to Spring.

FORTY-TWO DAYS AND COUNTING. It can't come soon enough.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I feel like our lives are identical. Winter puts me in such a funk, I don't even want to leave my house most days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! It really is a struggle sometimes to even get out of bed in the morning!

      Delete