A Little Life Update...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Things have been pretty nuts around our house lately with all of the spring cleaning and projects that we've taken on and as of this June they are about to get a little bit crazier because...

I got into Grad School!!

I am now officially a degree candidate for the Master of Science in Biotechnology at Johns Hopkins University! I cannot even begin to describe how excited and grateful I am to have been accepted into this program. It was only a few months ago that I was toying around with the idea of even applying and now that I can say I am a student makes me so incredibly happy.

So goodbye #69 - Go back for my Master's degree.

Woohoo! It feels so amazing to knock that one off the list.

I decided to start as soon as possible so I will be registering next week for summer classes. I can't believe I'm starting this process but I am so excited to hit the books again!

8 comments:

  1. congratulations - that's fantastic news! yayy for crossing up such big ticket items!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so excited to start! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your acceptance to grad school! Johns Hopkins is amazing, but you already know that. My boyfriend works for their Applied Physics Lab and my best friend works for the school of nursing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome, it's such a great place to work! I can't wait to get started with classes. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment. I live and work right by Hopkins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! And that's awesome, I've always wanted to live in the city. There's so much to do in B-more. :)

      Delete