What A Glorious Feelin'

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


Holy monsoon! I mean I know they say that April showers bring May flowers, but goodness...

If I had known that it was going to storm this badly in the Baltimore area before I left for work, I would've brought a change of clothes. And probably a trenchcoat. Or four. But instead, I have no choice but to slosh around in my shoes and wet jeans all day.

Honestly, though, that's alright.

Because regardless, it's still a beautiful day. And even though it's pouring, I can't help but smile.  I've got a hot cup of tea, a gorgeous view of these incredible weeping cherry trees blossoming right outside my window, Ingrid Michaelson singing me pretty little songs, and an easy day at work. It's all in how you look at it and I'm choosing to sing in the rain. All thanks to good ol' Don up there and one of my best friends who reminded me that it's all about perspective.

Regardless of the weather near you, enjoy this fantastic Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I was staying at my boyfriends in Federal Hill for the past several days, and silly me didn't pack my raincoat or rain boots. I had Toms, leggings and a jean jacket to protect me from the rain. Luckily I did have my umbrella and I also love the rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I wasn't alone! Who knew the weather was going to get this crazy around here?!

      Delete