Back on the East Coast

Monday, May 12, 2014

After a wonderful trip to the west coast, we have finally made our way back to Baltimore and we are more than a little exhausted. We had an absolutely amazing trip and we got to do everything on our list and more! It was honestly one of the best trips we have ever taken and I cannot wait to share all of the photos! If you follow me on Instagram, you can also check out a handful of the moments from our adventures in Washington there.

Even though we came back on Saturday and we got to spend a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day with our mamas, we are still a bit zombie-like today. That jet lag is killer. So, that being said, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. I promise to do a full recap of our trip later in the week, but for now I will leave you with this picture from our trip to Mt. Rainier National Park. The mountains are breathtaking out there - unlike anything I've ever seen!


Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I hateeeee traveling to the west coast and back because the time difference does mess with you! I bet the temperature difference is too! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was such a pain! I'm STILL dragging - I hope I start feeling like myself again soon!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!!! What a beautiful picture. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm hoping to get everything up tomorrow - I didn't realize we took sooo many pictures! haha

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I wish there were mountains in Oklahoma. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are gorgeous! We've never seen anything like it!

      Delete