Birthday Shenanigans.

Monday, July 21, 2014

With a beach trip to Ocean City, a party to say goodbye to family moving down south, another party with some of my favorite people in the world, and tons of drinks and delicious food, I seriously could not have asked for a better 25th birthday weekend.

It's still hard to believe that I've officially passed a quarter of a century! We packed so much craziness into our weekend that I couldn't possibly begin to describe all of the fun that was had. Instead, I leave you with a few snapshots from the weekend. Have a great Monday everybody!


 





 






2 comments:

  1. THOSE OREOS! OMG!! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, every time I look at the picture I drool! haha thank you!!

      Delete