Dare Theory: Baltimore

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My friends and I are always looking for ways to have a good time in Baltimore. We love participating in bar crawls around the city for different holidays like St. Patty's and Halloween, going to explore new clubs and restaurants, joining the crowds downtown for Orioles and Ravens games, and I even tried my first Paint Nite this past Spring.

So, when I read about Dare Theory on Megan's blog, Soup of the Day, I knew I wanted in!

The whole idea of teaming up with friends, exploring the city, interacting with people to complete dares for prizes, making new friends, and enjoying food & drink specials at local hot spots sounds like a ton of fun!

Dare Theory - Baltimore
When: August 16, 2014 from 1pm – 5pm (with two hour pre-party/check-in and two hour post party)
Where: Baltimore Inner Harbor - Power Plant Live
How much: $20 through July 14th for Early Bird pricing

Check out the video below to see it in action:

 
Interested? Register here!

Also, right now, thanks to Megan you can get 15% off by entering code IMAGINED when you sign up!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome!! I am going to see if some of my friends want to get together and do it! Thanks for posting about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! It seems like it will be a total blast! If you make it, maybe I'll see you there! :)

      Delete