How to Open Wine without a Corkscrew

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

[via]
 
Oh my gosh. You guys, I literally just received the best tip EVER.

After catching up on my blog reading from over the weekend, I discovered this life-saving (okay, maybe not life-saving, but wine-saving) tip from Whitney over at I Wore Yoga Pants to Work.

Have you ever been stuck somewhere with a delicous bottle of your favorite wine and no corkscrew to open it?

I HAVE. And on more than one occasion, unfortunately - once when we were at the beach, once when we were camping in the middle of nowhere, and once at a friends house on the eastern shore when all the stores around us were closed. We were so disappointed and in all three situations we ended up using some sort of sharp tool to cut/shred/pry the cork out of the bottle - and dangerously I might add.

Well no more, my friends, no more! Check this out...



BRILLIANT!

Whitney also provides proof that it works and I honestly want to try this when I get home! Pass this on to your friends! Trust me, if they're wine lovers like me, they will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment