July - A Month for Celebrating!

Friday, July 4, 2014

[via]

Happy 4th of July!!

July has always been my favorite month and today my favorite holiday! July is not only home to America's birthday, but it's also officially summertime and my birthday month, too! I seriously can't wait to hit the beach to celebrate my 25th this year and do a little relaxing away from work! And as of tomorrow, we will have yet another awesome reason to celebrate during the month of July...

As you are reading this, we're probably somewhere on I-95 (hopefully not stuck in traffic) between home and Richmond, VA. We are heading down to the state of love for the holiday weekend to celebrate two of our favorite loves - how appropriate!

One of Mike's best friends, Matt, is getting married to the love of his life Alli!

We are so incredibly excited to celebrate their special day with them tomorrow and we cannot even begin to describe how happy and blessed we are to know two of the most genuine and sweet people out there!

We love you guys! Congratulations on your big day!

And for everyone else - I hope that you have an absolutely wonderful Independence Day celebration, full of fun, sun, fireworks, and red, white, and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment