DONE DONE DONE!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I AM FINALLY DONE MY FIRST CLASS!!!

I cannot even begin to express how excited I am to say that! For a lot of reasons, this course was a major challenge, and if I'm being totally honest, there were moments throughout the summer that I wasn't sure if I'd make it through. But I was so relieved when I logged in this morning to see a big old A- staring back at me under that Final Grade section.

Not a bad start! Next up is Molecular Biology and now that I've got Biochem under my belt, all I have to say is bring it on!

In other news, I literally chopped 7 inches off my hair. Maybe more.



Ahhh! I'm still getting used to it but so far I looove it! It's so much easier to deal with in the morning and I love how light it is. I have extremely thick hair and it gets so heavy when it's long, so it's nice not to have all that extra weight hanging around. It's a big change but I'm pretty happy with the results!

I also got a good laugh out of it, too. Last night, my mom and I had plans to get dinner and pedicures but I decided to get my hair cut before we went. Since I was already in the salon when my mom got home from work, I told her to meet me there and we could walk over to get our toes done together when I was finished. I was sitting in the chair getting my hair dried and I saw her walk in behind me. She kept looking around, clearly confused, and checked her phone a couple of times. She obviously didn't see me and went to sit in the chair behind me. When she was looking in my direction, I waved at her in the mirror and she just stared at me. She most definitely didn't even recognize me because my hair was so short and she freaked out when she finally realized it was me. Everyone in the salon started cracking up laughing. It was hilarious! Like I said, it's a really big change for me!

Sooo, that's really all I've got for today. Lame, I know. But now that my class is over, I've got much more free time for blogging. I'm hoping to do a little re-cap of our awesome Dare Theory experience later this week.

Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first class and with an A! Oh and your hair looks fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy your class is over! Take a deep breath Mama! And I'm obsessed with your hair. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank youuu! I'm still getting used to it but so far I'm loving it :) And I'm so glad to be done! It's nice to be able to relax now!

      Delete