Fall Bucket List - Blog Challenge Day 5

Sunday, October 5, 2014


So I thought I was going to be able to keep up with this challenge every day but obviously, that didn't happen. Oops! Although I may have missed two days, I'm back at it again today!

The prompt for today is to make a fall bucket list. With this beautiful, crisp weather that has recently set in, I couldn't think of a better topic!

1. Go apple picking. I probably shouldn't have put this on the list considering we just got back from the apple orchard after picking for an hour or so but I still think it's worthy of making the list!

2. Take a trip back to Boston. My good friend Alicia and I are planning to take a trip back up there next month and I absolutely can't wait to explore more of the city!

3. Hike a part of the Appalachian Trail.  I've had this on my 101 list for a while and I'm ready to check this one off! The fall is my absolute favorite time to hike with all of the leaves changing color and falling all around you - it's just perfect. We have a couple of trails in mind and I can't wait to get out there!

4. Do a Halloween Pub Crawl.  We are planning to go to Federal Hill this year for their Halloween pub crawl weekend and I can't wait to dress up! We are planning our costumes with our good friends Matt and Ali - I can't wait to share in a few weeks!

5. Go to a Farmer's Market. The fall is also one of the best seasons for farmer's markets, for sure! While I love going in the spring and summer, too, my favorite produce is the stuff that's available exclusively in the fall.

What's on your bucket list? Happy Sunday!


Helene in Between Blogtober

2 comments: