One Lovely Blog Award

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A couple of weeks ago I was nominated by Andrea from Each Lovely Thing for the One Lovely Blog Award. She is absolutely one of the sweetest bloggers out there and while I've only been following her for a short time, her blog is a must read! Thank you so much for the nomination, Andrea!

https://eachlovelything.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/lovely-blog-award-1.png
 
This blog award is a little bit different from the ones I've done in the past and that makes me a happy girl. I like changing things up! Instead of asking and answering a bunch of questions, you get to post 7 facts about yourself and then nominate a bunch of other lovely bloggers to post seven awesome facts about themselves! Fun, right? I think so! And a great way to get to know other bloggers!

Here are seven little known facts about yours truly:

1. Despite my love for science, I have secretly always wanted to be a chef! I feel like it's a lot like science but you get much tastier results! I'd love to take cooking classes one day.

2. Sloths are my everything. I'm more than just a little obsessed. I'll probably die the day I get to meet one.

3. I'm a sucker for old, classic films. I could watch actors like Gene Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, Fred Astaire, James Stewart, Lauren Bacall, and Ingrid Bergman forever. Rainy days were just made for cozy blankets, hot cups of coffee, and Hollywood classics.

4. I have an unhealthy obsession with Gilmore Girls. When they finally released the entire series on Netflix, I laughed a little when everyone went nuts and then felt a little embarrassed because I've owned all seven seasons since practically the beginning of forever and I literally watch them every night before bed. What can I say? Lorelai is my spirit animal.

5. My favorite color is teal and I would probably paint our entire house that color if Mike would let me.

6. There is not a single food in the entire world that I dislike or won't try, with one exception: figs. I absolutely cannot stand the vile little things. I don't know what it is but I tried them once at a really fancy restaurant and I will never go near them again.

7. I'm not a morning person OR a night owl. So I guess that would just make me, what, a day person? When I was younger, I used to love staying up late and sleeping in but as I've gotten older, I've started dozing off before 10:00pm! And don't even try to speak to me before 10:00am either. I've pretty much got a 12 hour window where I'm a happy camper and the rest, I'm basically a zombie.

And my nominees are...

1. Alex @ Ali Rose
2. Melissa @ When The Stars Aligned
3. Megan @ Soup of the Day
4. Jenn @ Making a Life
5. Macy @ To Travel & Beyond

Be sure to post the award logo, too!

10 comments:

  1. I really wish these things would tell you when you're tagged!!! Ill get to it ASAP!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was planning to comment on your blog to let you know, but I hadn't gotten there yet. That would be nice though if they did that! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! You're so sweet!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you totally deserve it! Can't wait to see what you write! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much!! :) Also, I felt the same way about Gilmore Girls. My Mom got me the 7 season box set for Christmas right after the 7th season was released. I watch them all the way through at least once per year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) And I'm glad I'm not the only one who watches them religiously! It's such a good show!

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you so much for the nomination! I also totally get the Gilmore Girls thing, I am the same way with One Tree HIll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! And that was such a good show too! :)

      Delete
  5. SOOO Sweet! I'll do this tonight xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete