Checking in on Earth Day

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

There is a pleasure in the
pathless woods,
there is a rapture on the
lonely shore,
there is society, where
none intrudes,
by the deep sea, and music
in its roar:
I love not man the less,
but nature more.
Lord Byron

I know things have been extremely quiet around here for a while and unfortunately, they probably will continue that way for a bit longer.

We've been preoccupied with some family stuff that came up unexpectedly, so we are still trying to process and get through the thick of it. I'm also currently in a bit of a transitional period but it's too soon to really disclose anything at this point in time. Don't worry though, I do plan on filling everyone in on all of this stuff as things become clearer.

On a different note, today is Earth Day. It's one of my favorite days of the year, and sadly, I have no post prepared. I have a draft sitting back there behind the scenes but no energy to clean it up and publish it.

It's funny to me how at the beginning of the year I wrote a bunch of stuff about all of the awesome things happening this year. I was so eager and excited to start the year and had so much planned for not only this little blog but for life. While we still have a lot of great things ahead of us, 2015 is turning out to be much different than I expected.

I guess that's life for ya though, right?

Have a wonderful Wednesday and a Happy Earth Day.

2 comments:

  1. Things can change so unexpectedly, I hope everything is okay though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much <3 We are still processing everything and just trying to get through it but so far, it's all heading in a good direction so I hope the positivity keeps coming.

      Delete