First Baltimore Blate!

Monday, September 28, 2015




I may be more than a weekend behind by posting this today but I'm so excited that I don't even care. Last weekend was was my first official blate! For those that have no idea what that means (I'm looking at you mom), a blate is just short for a "blogger date" where super awesome bloggers, usually from the same city, meet up!

Last Sunday was my first one and it was such an awesome experience! I met up with Baltimore bloggers Megan from Soup of the Day, Macy from To Travel and Beyond, and Annie from The Demczak Days. These three ladies are the absolute sweetest and I've been virtual friends with them for quite some time. I've really gotten to know them on a personal level through blogging and social media, so getting to meet them in person was the best feeling! I never thought I would be able to say that I turned blog friends into real life friends but I am so happy that I can now!

We met up in Fells Point at Alexander's Tavern for brunch and enjoyed catching up over mimosas and some super tasty breakfast food. It was a beautiful day and I wish we could have stayed longer but I know that I'll be seeing these girls again really soon. We even talked about doing a possible blogger road trip down south so I'm looking forward to making that and many more blates happen!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Can't wait to start following some new Baltimore bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to! And if you're free, come to the next one! I'll keep you posted!

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Obviously you are the only real blogger in this group, I took no photos besides the one of all of us haha. So glad we finally met and were able to chat in real life! I can't wait for what is to come.

    ReplyDelete