Blogiversary!

Thursday, October 22, 2015


Believe it or not, this little blog just turned THREE!

It's hard to believe that I have had this baby for three whole years. It's been so much fun getting to know the awesome community of bloggers in the Baltimore area and beyond. I'm so grateful for all of the friendships I've made and for all the support I've gotten over the years - in good times and in bad. You have no idea how sincerely I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to read about what's going on in my little slice of life.

To celebrate, I went out and got a brand new layout! Likey? I do! It's much more bold and modern than I'm used to but I think I definitely needed the change. It's hard to be excited about blogging when your blog starts to feel a bit stale. So I figured there was no better way to freshen things up than doing a little redecorating! :)

I'm not really interested in majorly expanding things or trying to profit from The Life We've Imagined at this stage in my life (too much going on honestly). But I am so excited to keep nurturing this little blog and getting to know more incredible ladies for many years to come!

Thank you so much for sticking with me! I love you all!


Image via

4 comments:

  1. I love love love the new layout! Congrats on three years lady! I'm so thankful you started blogging so I could meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! It's been so much fun and I can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVEEEE the new layout! And happy Blogiversary! Ours are so close, mine is next week, but I'm only turning 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Happy Blogiversary to you too! :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

      Delete