101 in 1001 link-up!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Monday friends!

Although my very last post was all about updating my 101 in 1001 list, I just couldn't help but post a little blurb today about this awesome link-up Macy from To Travel and Beyond is hosting! Starting today, she's running a 101 in 1001 link-up for anyone who wants to start a list or even those who already have one - like me!

This morning, I linked up my last post and I hope that you'll consider joining in on the fun too! We can keep track of each other's progress using the hashtag #my101in1001. I can't wait to see what kinds of fun bucket list activities everyone tackles over the coming months!

If you're brand new to 101 in 1001 lists and have no idea what they are or how to start one, check out my post here and then be sure to head over to Macy's link-up for list inspiration. Just click the link below!



To Travel & Beyond

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I hope I get to help you knock some things off of your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'm so excited! And thanks, I hope so too!

      Delete