Baltimore Blates and a Holiday Instagram Challenge Announcement!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It's official! The holiday season is upon us! If you're like most people and don't like to celebrate the holidays until after Thanksgiving is over, I commend your effort. But with all this Christmas spirit around, I just can't wait! December is only one week away! If you're ready to start decking the halls, sipping all the hot chocolate, and posting pictures of all the wintery, Christmasy goodness, be sure to read until the very end for a special announcement!

This past weekend, I squeezed in not one but TWO holiday style blates with my favorite Baltimore girls! I got to see Megan, Annie, and Macy on both Saturday and Sunday and I swear I didn't stop laughing the entire time. These girls are so much fun and if you don't follow them on any and all forms of social media, you are missing out, my friend.

On Saturday, we met up for brunch in the city at Kooper's Tavern and although it was freezing, we proceeded to take multiple jump photos down by the water until we achieved a shot that was gram-worthy. This is what we ended up with... HA.


On Sunday, we went ice skating at the Pandora Ice Rink in the Inner Harbor dressed in our favorite animal PJs to really get into the spirit. People may begin to question my sanity if I don't mention that the PJ part was for a contest, so please don't think that I just enjoy skating in onesies for no reason... although it was so much fun, I may just do it again!


I've been meeting up with these fabulous ladies for a few months now and a while back, we decided that we wanted to launch our very own holiday Instagram challenge! We have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the first of December and working hard to come up with fun prompts, so we hope that you join us! We've got a whole 31 days of fun in store, but feel free to post as few or as many times as you'd like.


Don't forget to follow us and add the hashtag #HeresToYouDecember on each of your posts!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait for December 1st!

    Lauren :)
    ohheyilikethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait! I'm so glad you're joining us! :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to join you girls! I love December instagram challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're joining in on the fun! I can't wait to see your posts! :)

      Delete
  3. SO MUCH FUN!!! Can we get together every weekend?! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete