Fall Playlist

Wednesday, November 4, 2015


Now that November is here and fall is in full swing, I wanted to share a cozy little playlist I put together to go with the theme. Whether you are like me and love to go for long drives on back roads during this time of year with the brightly colored leaves swirling around you, or you enjoy bundling up and hiking trails through the woods, or you just like something to listen to while sitting at your desk at work sipping your PSL, this playlist is perfect for every autumn scene!

Some of these are new songs and some are older ones that I've pulled from my archives, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless! Happy hump day, friends!



If for any reason you can't view the embedded playlist, 
here is a list of song titles and artists to create your own:
Hold You in My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
Amsterdam - Gregory Alan Isakov
Lago Azul (feat. Jamila Velazquez) - Empire Cast
Better Than Love - Griffin House
Take Me Dancing - The Maine
Breakdown More - Eric Hutchinson
Say You Love Me - Jessie Ware
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
Here We Go Again - Angus & Julia Stone
If You Ever Want To Be In Love - James Bay
I've Got This Friend - The Civil Wars
You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
Wherever Is Your Heart - Brandi Carlile
Bright Blue - Daniela Andrade
Dance Me To The End of Love - Madeleine Peyroux

4 comments:

  1. I love this playlist! Thank you for putting it together! I especially love The Maine being included. They are my favorite band and I have such a hard time finding people that know who they are haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just discovered The Maine a couple of months ago on Spotify and I am obsessed! I can't wait to keep exploring their albums!

      Delete
  2. I love that picture, definitely the epitome of fall :) I love fun cozy music this time of year too (while I try to resist Christmas music lol). I am so glad you stopped by my blog, I love knowing other science lovers! I look forward to connecting with you more. Have a great day!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm desperately trying to avoid Christmas music too! I have a feeling I'll cave soon enough. I just can't resist it!

      Delete