A Very Merry Christmas Card

Monday, December 14, 2015

Officially less than two weeks until Christmas!

It's blowing my mind how quickly the holidays are approaching and Mike and I have been busy bees trying to get everything ready in time. We spent all weekend at my mother-in-law's house in Delaware baking up a Christmas cookie storm, even in the 70 degree weather!

This week, we have quite a few things to check off our list including decorating our tree that we got on Friday and mailing out Christmas cards!


Every year, I look forward to choosing a design and photo for our Christmas cards and this year we ended up going with a foil card from Shutterfly. I couldn't get over how pretty the silver and white snowflakes looked and paired with the picture from my best friend's wedding, it was a definite winner!

On the back, in teal, we included a sweet Christmas quote:

"Our hearts grow tender
with childhood memories and
love of kindred,
and we are better throughout the year
for having, in spirit, become a child again
at Christmas-time."

-Laura Ingalls Wilder

So excited to be linking up with Macy and Mary for their Christmas Card Link-Up today!

12 comments:

  1. That photo of you guys is GORGEOUS! You are a STUNNA! I love how elegant and simple your card it- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! I'm glad I ended up with at least one nice photo from all those weddings I was in :)

      Delete
  2. I think my bridesmaids wore almost the same style and color at my wedding :) You look so pretty, and the card came out so well. I love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! It's such a pretty color! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. I love the foil look of your card! It's so pretty and elegant! And this warm weather has been so insane! I want it to feel colder so it officially feels like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I just couldn't pass up on the foil this year! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. I love love love that photo of you two! Such a great looking couple xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it so much! That photo is absolutely adorable of you two! I love the quote <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Macy! Gotta love Laura Ingalls Wilder!

      Delete
  6. Amazing Christmas card!! I need to do some baking this weekend!! You are on top of your game! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! Believe it or not I'm doing more baking tonight! We're giving out cookies to just about everyone we know. I just hope I don't eat them all before we can wrap them up! haha

      Delete