Life Lately in Numbers

Tuesday, November 29, 2016


Now that I'm back from Europe (and now that I've finally gotten all of our photos organized for posting), I felt like it was a good time to jump back on here and check in with everyone in the blogosphere. Before I get to all of the adventures we've been having, I thought it might be fun to do a little life lately post - by the numbers!

So here goes...

3 :: countries visited on my last trip to Europe - Belgium, France, and England.
57 :: hours I've spent flying over the Atlantic ocean this year. 
4 :: the number of times I teared up while listening to Vivaldi's Four Seasons at Sainte-Chapelle in Paris on the anniversary of the Paris attacks.
2000 :: times I considered buying an apartment in Europe and staying forever.
0 :: the number of Christmas gifts I still have left to buy. 
0 :: the number of times I've ever had all of my Christmas shopping done before December 1st. (And probably ever will again.)
6 :: hours spent watching the Gilmore Girls revival the day it came out. Totally binged the whole thing.
7 :: pounds gained already this season. Belgian waffles, French wine, fish & chips, and pumpkin pie certainly don't help.
20 :: dollars per month I am now spending on a gym membership.
1 :: pair of beautiful, suede Michael Kors heels bought during my post-Thanksgiving shopping trip.
3 :: the number of pretty pre-lit Christmas wreaths I've hung around the house so far.
5 :: times Archie has run in fear from holiday decorations. Lights, garland, ornaments - all of it. He apparently doesn't share his mama's love of Christmas.
30 :: minutes I spend hiding under the covers every morning wishing it was summer again or that I suddenly lived in Florida.
2 :: secrets we're keeping that I hope to divulge soon! (And I might as well clear the air before anyone asks - no, I'm not pregnant!)

8 comments:

  1. Hi! That photo of you is stunning! Seriously, so beautiful! GO YOU getting all your Christmas shopping done! I try so hard to get it done before December 1st every year and then remember 48290 things I still want to get as gifts... ugh. Poor Archie! I can only imagine what he thinks the lights and decorations are! OHHHH can't wait to hear the secret!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you girl! Mike has become quite the instagram husband/photographer hahaha

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogworld :) I can't wait to read about your European adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I hope you are having a Merry Christmas season!

      Delete
  3. I am at the point where I would pay you to decorate my house and do my Christmas shopping. I can't even wrap my head around it this year, it's going too fast! I have something do to for the next 7 days so I am saying a little prayer that my sweetheart of a husband at least gets out the decorations, cause you can't have a Christmas party without decor! ;) I am so excited to hear all about your adventures, I was dying over the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha honestly, I swear I will probably NEVER have it all together like this EVER again. I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts!

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous picture of you! I loved this post- so creative! Ugh, I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. I loved following along on Instagram-- especially your London pictures! It made me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! :) I wish I could pack us all up and take a big blog trip to Europe!

      Delete